Project 3 FINALLLLL

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
Mal-Festio

Re: Project 3 FINALLLLL

Post by Mal-Festio »

Hello Stephanie,

Great Website, home page looks nice and simple, it makes it clear how to navigate the website. I enjoy the image you chosen for Ling, it does fit with the style of the website. The Navigation doesn't seem to work in Ling's page however.
Jordi Cruz Trujillo

ItsAllisxn

Post by ItsAllisxn »

Hi Stephanie,

Great work on this redesign! Awesome job finding any original elements from the actual website because it sure is a mess :lol: . The spacing of everything looks great on my end. I wish there was a bit more of that red throughout the pages, but other than that, great work on this!
Allison Hartmann - Kachow 8-)

rmepinero

Post by rmepinero »

Hi Stephanie,

Your site is so clean compared to what you had to work with. The images and colors you used are really fun. And I appreciate the minimalism to it and that it’s easy to navigate and get to where I want. Awesome job!
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."

sal_baraj

Post by sal_baraj »

Hello,
I like how clear and straight forward this webpage is, as soon as i opened it I knew what it was and where I need to look for more information. good job!

gavin_clouser

Post by gavin_clouser »

This site looks really professional and clean. The navbar is in a unique place and at first, it was hard to find but once I found it I thought oh that's unique. If it was more apparent where it was the site would be much easier to use.
gclouser701

IzzyB

Post by IzzyB »

Hi Stephanie,

You did an awesome job on your website. It is very straight to the point and nicely organized. Love the simplicity of the font complimenting the whiteout style you incorporated as your background. All the tabs work great and I love the header and images you used, the formatting is amazing on your website. Great job again!
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ