Project 3 final

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
ItsAllisxn

Re: Project 3 final

Post by ItsAllisxn »

Hi Lindsey,

This came out really nice! I love the background image you used along with the type. Super awesome how you incorporated some art deco into the website. The colors and images go really well together and help to emphasize your theme. On my end with the inner pages, there's a ton of space and all of the text is pushed to the left, while the image is on the right. Other than that, great work! This turned out really nice.
Allison Hartmann - Kachow 8-)

rmepinero

Post by rmepinero »

Hi Lin,

Your site looks great! I think you were really successful in capturing the essence of the company. The only changes I would make is giving your headlines more margin at the top so it’s not too close to your box. Also, I’d recommend putting navigation on each page of your site. Otherwise everything looks great!
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."

it's_crysta

Post by it's_crysta »

Hi Lin, you have a really nice vibe on your site with the pictures you chose and the art deco elements. I also like the slight gradient in the background. Great work!
it's Crysta (Clark)

i feel like i'm on neopets again

sal_baraj

Post by sal_baraj »

Hello,
I like how mellow and welcoming the website is, it keeps in theme with the antique store. The only thing I suggest is making your type larger. very well done.

gavin_clouser

Post by gavin_clouser »

I like the font and I like the feel of the website but when you open your pages the navbar so it's hard to navigate off of a page. so its hard to navigate but I still think you did a good job.
gclouser701

IzzyB

Post by IzzyB »

Hi Lindsey,

Terrific job on your website. It gives an incredibly calm sensation when navigating. Love the theme and font you chose to compliment the look and perfect the legibility. All the formatting is correct and the navigation bar works just as should. Great job again!
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ