project03 final

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
ItsAllisxn

Re: project03 final

Post by ItsAllisxn »

Hi Hannah,

Super awesome job with this one! I really like the pizza illustration in the background and how it's tied in throughout your home page and inner pages. The use of the red is super nice too with the gradients and textboxes. Great job!
Allison Hartmann - Kachow 8-)

rmepinero

Post by rmepinero »

Hi Hannah,

I really enjoy the minimalism of your site and how you’ve successful captured the restaurant, especially knowing that the restaurant is pretty minimal and their most popular thing is their pizza. So overall this is well thought out and very easy to navigate!
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."

it's_crysta

Post by it's_crysta »

Hi Hannah, you site is really nice looking. I like the one line pizza graphic in the background and that you can still see it behind the boxes and still be able to read everything properly. Great job!
it's Crysta (Clark)

i feel like i'm on neopets again

sal_baraj

Post by sal_baraj »

Hello,
The background image is very interesting and is a great touch to the website. I also like how you used the red gradient at the bottom it instantly reminded me of a pizza oven. This is something I believe makes a great design, a small spark to make the brain instantly make the connection. very well done.

gavin_clouser

Post by gavin_clouser »

Your website is really cool. It's got a ton of white space and pretty good use of hierarchy. I like it alot so good job.
gclouser701

IzzyB

Post by IzzyB »

Hi Hannah,

Your website is incredibly clean and I absolutely love the simple aesthetic look. Its catchy and super eye-appealing, your pizza design for the homepage is amazing. Love the menus and font choice you went with for your website. Incredible work and great job!
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ