Project 03

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
it's_crysta

Re: Project 03

Post by it's_crysta »

Hi Allison, I really like how you did your nav, it's really fun! ALl the pictures and colors look really nice together. Great job!
it's Crysta (Clark)

i feel like i'm on neopets again

sal_baraj

Post by sal_baraj »

hello,
The roll overs are great, and the color choices you made work very well.

gavin_clouser

Post by gavin_clouser »

Wow!! much better than the original! The buttons are always tricky as far as positioning and alignment but if that was aligned better your sight would be really cool.
gclouser701

Krueckl

Post by Krueckl »

Ok wow. This website might might be my favorite one because of the animation you added to it. It is so fun and not at all excessive. The colors work well together too with the black and orange. It looks like you might have had some trouble making everything line up in the home and contact section but I'm sure you can fix that later. I am sure it was not easy getting all the extra fun details done on this website. It looks great so far. Nice job.
:) KATHY RUECKL

IzzyB

Post by IzzyB »

Hi Allison,

You've improved so much from your original website. Your new website is fantastic, love the intro animations from the text to how the buttons highlight and navigation bar is animated super clean. Love the orange colors personally with the transparency of the white text. There is a few formatting issues with some of your text probably just a visual thing on my end but overall great job!
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ