Project 3 Final

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
it's_crysta

Re: Project 3 Final

Post by it's_crysta »

Hi Kierann,love how this turned out and how you have everything sectioned. You also used color really well. Good job!
it's Crysta (Clark)

i feel like i'm on neopets again

sal_baraj

Post by sal_baraj »

Hello,
I like the images you used for your background. I would just suggest using a brighter pink to really pop and grab the viewers attention.

gavin_clouser

Post by gavin_clouser »

I love this and the script font you used. This website looks really great and modern. I love the organic look. Congrats.
gclouser701

Krueckl

Post by Krueckl »

This looks really nice! Great job on your navigation and the drop down bars. I think the colors have a nice soft feel for the cupcake theme. I don't know if you meant for the logo to be in the center at the top or not but, I think it would look better in the middle. I know I had some trouble lining things up in my website. The shop now buttons is also very nice and I like that it is on the home page and easy to spot. The faded cupcake background looks good and it very obvious to tell that this is a website for cupcakes. You did a great job.
:) KATHY RUECKL

IzzyB

Post by IzzyB »

Hi Kierann,

Your website looks great, Love the layout, one small thing is your main blue shop Botton is overlapping your text placements. Maybe just an issue I see visually on my end but nonetheless great job on everything else. Love the color and font choice as well the logo being more prominent on your site. Keep up the great work!
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ