Project 03 Final

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
ItsAllisxn

Re: Project 03 Final

Post by ItsAllisxn »

Hi Carl,

This looks really good! I'm a huge fan of the logo and how you've used it within all of your pages. It really stuck out to me especially in the home page. I like the full body background you used, it really helps to tie in with your whole theme. I really like how the store page goes back to the original website with the merch. I think using a sans serif font would have really benefited your website here to compliment your logo. Other than that, great job! This website is very easy to navigate, and has a great theme. Good job!
Allison Hartmann - Kachow 8-)

rmepinero

Post by rmepinero »

Hey Carl,

To be honest I hadn’t heard about this movie until now. But I read into it and I honestly feel like your site is very successful in capturing the indie-ness of the film and I like the offset menu. Everything in your site feels really unique and unexpected, like the navigation, and I’m really enjoying it. Looks great!
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."

sal_baraj

Post by sal_baraj »

Hello,
I like how you used images as your background, they are busy but work well. I like what you did with the "The Room" on the homepage!

gavin_clouser

Post by gavin_clouser »

I actually really like the look of this website. the nav is in a really unique location and the overall site has great consistency. I think you did a great job.
gclouser701

Krueckl

Post by Krueckl »

Hi Peter. Nice job on this website so far. I like that you have the home button as the main title of the website. It really makes it easy to navigate back to the home page. I do think that you could benefit by making the font on the pages larger because it is pretty hard to read. This is a great start to a good website. I like that you have a page for the trailer as well. It really adds to your website.
:) KATHY RUECKL

IzzyB

Post by IzzyB »

Hi Carl,

Your website looks great. Loved the structure of how your site is organized. Its really interesting to have your navigation bar on the bottom right. However, for this sites imagery placement, logo and text, it was definitely a very creative idea. Great job!
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ