Project 2 Final... Finally

Post links to your Project Two websites for discussion and feedback.
Hamistani

Re: Project 2 Final... Finally

Post by Hamistani »

Hello Stephanie,
This looks really good! I like how everything came out. It has great margins, colors, and I really like the font of the body copy and title. I agree with Michael, where I would pin the Nevada to the right side, and I would get rid of the underline on the navigation buttons. Great job!
- Heather Amistani
Ehhh, What's up Doc? ;)

comicsansfanclub

Post by comicsansfanclub »

Hi Stephanie,

Very nice job. I like your layout and imagery a lot. I'd change the typography and size of your navigation buttons to match your body text more. Your drop down menu looks nice too. great job
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Hazzie Castaneda*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

sal_baraj

Post by sal_baraj »

This looking really good so far! I like your the colors you’re using!

Mal-Festio

Post by Mal-Festio »

Hello Stephanie,

You did a good job building your website. The design looks great. The width of the website of the website to seem short amd I think I see one of the your problems that being the font if your navigation. Hopefully you'd be able to fix these if you can.
Jordi Cruz Trujillo

IzzyB

Post by IzzyB »

Hi Stephanie,

Your website turned out very well, loved the design and background you went with. The diagonal design you went with for the website and tabs are all legible, and super clean while symmetrical at the same time. The font and text color is great and complements well with the white color you kept for the website. Overall, great job on the website.
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ