Project 03 Final!!!

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
jacklyn_yamine

Re: Project 03 Final!!!

Post by jacklyn_yamine »

Hi Kiana,
This looks awesome and you did do a great job in getting it to look exactly like your designs. I love that moth under the title and the colors look so good together, plus the font you use for the name, it all looks so good. It does seem like you only have one working link and on that page I'm not sure if we're supposed to see the nav at the top before scrolling down to the page info but it is white and not visible at all until you scroll down and see the rest of the info.
JacklynYamine

ItsAllisxn

Post by ItsAllisxn »

Hi Kiana,

This looks great! Very similar to your preliminary work. I absolutely adore the color palette with the mountains and placement of the moth. Your type does a great job working with the theme of the website, and all of your elements are working well! Something I noticed was that the navigation bar completely disappears when going to the about page due to your background. Maybe adding a drop shadow to your text would help, or adding a background shape behind it. Other than that, great work!
Allison Hartmann - Kachow 8-)

rmepinero

Post by rmepinero »

Hi Kiana,

I’m still so in love with your graphics, they’re just really beautiful and I think it ties your whole site layout together. The only thing is that your navigation tends to follow me as I scroll down and makes it harder to read through your content, but otherwise everything looks and works nicely.
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."

sal_baraj

Post by sal_baraj »

Hello,
I like how colorful the background is! My only suggestion would be to make your nav text a burnt orange or a navy blue to make it really pop. Good work!

gavin_clouser

Post by gavin_clouser »

Its visually engaging and I really like the look of it. The only thing I see is on the about page the nave and header disappears into the background. If that was changed it would look great.
gclouser701