Project 03 Prelim

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
kendall_the_mann

Re: Project 03 Prelim

Post by kendall_the_mann »

Hi Hazzie!

I am literally in awe of your designs, I never thought there could be a perfect way to advertise cupcakes but you found it lol! I don't even like cupcakes and this is making me want to buy some! I'm really torn because I think both are so appetizing to look at, but I think I'm leaning towards the second just because it's so open and pretty! The first is definitely really unique, but the pink just screams the product you're trying to sell.

These are so good! Really awesome job :)
-Kendall Mann

aka_fefi

Post by aka_fefi »

Hey Hazzie,

I think your first one looks so good. The photo is perfect and it looks very different for a cupcake website and stands out amongst the others. I think the pink is more in line with what the other people who chose this cupcake company so the black is a bit more individual. I would definitely go with that one if I were you.
Stephanie Serpa

Everything I know about web design is from ~*myspace*~

rmepinero

Post by rmepinero »

Hey Hazzie,

Your images are so strong here and make the website that much more engaging. I personally like the black one as it feels so clean and professional and the imagery shines through.
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."