Prelim

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
Hamistani

Re: Prelim

Post by Hamistani »

Hello Lin,
These designs look great! The first design gives me Gatsby vibes, but the second design gives me the vintage feel that you are going for. I love the picture you chose, the fonts go well together, and the website looks easy to navigate. The only thing that I would change, is when you click on the navigation buttons, I would change the background to a more brown than gray. I can't wait to see this live!
- Heather Amistani
Ehhh, What's up Doc? ;)

Mal-Festio

Post by Mal-Festio »

Hello Lin,

I think they are both really cool concepts, they do have that vintage feel. I really liked how well you used the Art Deco style in the first concept; how you did the map was is a cool idea. I think you should continue doing that in your second concept,.
Jordi Cruz Trujillo

ItsAllisxn

Post by ItsAllisxn »

Hi Lindsey,

Awesome job! Love the art deco theme you have here, it goes well with the theme of your original website. Personally, I like your second layout best with the image as the full image homepage. The typography looks great, and it's super easy to navigate. The colors of the background work super well as well. Great work!
Allison Hartmann - Kachow 8-)

comicsansfanclub

Post by comicsansfanclub »

Hi Lindsey,

Very nice job on both of your layouts. I am leaning toward your second design the most. The contrast between the type and the image look very good and your type chooses are also very appropriate for the antique shop that you've chosen.Your color chooses are also fantastic and overall I think you did an amazing job. I'm excited to see your final.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Hazzie Castaneda*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

aka_fefi

Post by aka_fefi »

Hey Lindsey,

I adore both of these designs. I think you could realistically go with either because they both look really good, I might be leaning a little bit towards your design with the hourglass. I think the art deco is really cool but the hourglass just adds something that I really enjoy. The color scheme on that one is really nice too and adds to the ambiance of the place.
Stephanie Serpa

Everything I know about web design is from ~*myspace*~

rmepinero

Post by rmepinero »

Hi Lin,

Ah I love the brown/orange design with the line design so much. I really like that it’s a nod to old art/design while feeling modern and it just fits the store so well. I think adding some other photos through site will make things feel more fuller but you’re off to a very strong start!
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."