Preliminary Work for Project03

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
kendall_the_mann

Re: Preliminary Work for Project03

Post by kendall_the_mann »

Hi Meghna!

I really love your designs, the use of color and layout here are really strong, especially with Version B. I think the only thing I could suggest is possibly work with font sizes and styles since the body type is a little hard to read right now. Other than than small thing, these are awesome designs! I can't wait to see the final product!
-Kendall Mann

comicsansfanclub

Post by comicsansfanclub »

Hi Meghna,

Niceeeee we did the same website 8-) You did a fantastic job in all of your layouts. It's so hard to choose between both of versions, but I'm slightly leaning more towards your A version. I like how you kept the original color scheme and added that cyan. It added a really nice touch to the overall look. The background illustrations gives it such a fun feel and it makes me crave some cupcakes! I think that whatever you choose will be great and as always, I'm super excited to see your final.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Hazzie Castaneda*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

aka_fefi

Post by aka_fefi »

Hi Meghna,

I really like the first design, the elements you put in around the cupcake logo are super fun and whimsical. I think the announcement pop-up is a really creative idea that makes it stand out. I wouldn't have thought of that so way to go for that. I think both of your designs are really good so you could go with either one but I think I'm a little more partial to the first design.
Stephanie Serpa

Everything I know about web design is from ~*myspace*~

rmepinero

Post by rmepinero »

Hi Meghna,

I really enjoy the colors of your website. I really like the design with sparkles in the background as it’s fun and playful but the one without it is also strong as the imagery works well and helps your customer navigate through easily. Overall, the colors and organization are both super strong so great job!
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."