Project03

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
comicsansfanclub

Re: Project03

Post by comicsansfanclub »

Hi Gavin,

Very nice job with improving the Yogurt Beach website! both of your layouts look very professional and clean. They are both very easy to navigate and everything looks very balanced. I think you could go with either of your designs and they'd look great, but I think that both of them are looking too white at the moment. I think that perhaps experimenting with color would be good. Other than that, I'm excited to see your final
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Hazzie Castaneda*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Mal-Festio

Post by Mal-Festio »

Hello Gavin,

You did an incredible job resigning the website. The layout is working great and the choices of fonts are really nice and simple.
In you Fundraiser page, I don't think the last three causes' images fit well with the the positive feeling I get from the rest of the site. Like maybe for the fourth cause, I guess its about undernourished communities so maybe instead show an image of food being donated. This is just my opinion and you don't have to listen to it. I understand there is importance of bringing awareness to these causes.
Jordi Cruz Trujillo

kendall_the_mann

Post by kendall_the_mann »

Hi Gavin!

I really like the simplicity of your design, it works really well for the location and it's good to keep clean designs for food places! I think I like your second design the best, I love all the pictures of the community and food!

Really cool job!
-Kendall Mann

aka_fefi

Post by aka_fefi »

Hey Gavin,

I like the colors and everything you chose for this design, it's bright and fun and really stands out. Perfect for a frozen yogurt spot. I think I like the second one a little bit more, but I think you could go with either. I like how happy the designs are, especially focusing on the fundraisers and the good they do for the community.
Stephanie Serpa

Everything I know about web design is from ~*myspace*~

rmepinero

Post by rmepinero »

Hi Gavin,

I think it’s really nice how you cleaned everything up a smidge without sacrificing Yogurt Beach’s brand identity too much. I like that you emphasized community in your designs as well. Everything is well organized and easy navigate so I think you’re off to a great start!
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."