project 3 roughs

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
ItsAllisxn

Re: project 3 roughs

Post by ItsAllisxn »

Hi Kelsey,

This is a really good start from the original website design. You've done a good job creating a layout that makes sense, as well as cleaning it up. I'm personally liking the direction of the gray designs. I think the type you've picked is a bit too stylized and goes over stylization when it should be readable, maybe making the "Pacific Northwest X-Ray Inc." in a stylized font would be better. It might also be helpful to add some imagery if possible. Great start, can't wait to see your final design.
Allison Hartmann - Kachow 8-)

comicsansfanclub

Post by comicsansfanclub »

Hi Kelsey,

I think that the grey scale designs are best and most fitting for that x-ray theme of the website. You did a nice job with making that x-ray theme within your website, but I agree with Michael, I think that adding an image will make it look really nice. i'm excited to see what you do for your final!
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Hazzie Castaneda*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Mal-Festio

Post by Mal-Festio »

Hello Kelsey,

I like the idea that you have in each of these images. I do think you have about four different concept. The color schemes I like the most is the grey scale and the blue gradient. As for layout, I think the purple works much better. The navigation looks easy enough to go through and like the the logo with the tall black rectangle.
Jordi Cruz Trujillo

aka_fefi

Post by aka_fefi »

Hi Kelsey,

I'd agree with the others that the gray design is the best. I like the skeletons you put on the side. I would add some photos to make it a little more personalized and add some interest to the designs.
Stephanie Serpa

Everything I know about web design is from ~*myspace*~

rmepinero

Post by rmepinero »

Hi Kelsey,

I do like what you’re doing in your designs. I’m leaning towards the one with the gradient, but I totally get what other people see in the grayscale. I think the choice is really up to you and what story and theme you’re going for. I like that everything is organized too.

I think your design could be stronger if you narrowed down the fonts you’re using so your piece is cohesive. I think throwing in some doctor/x-ray related images will help tie everything together too.
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."