Project 3 Preliminary

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
comicsansfanclub

Re: Project 3 Preliminary

Post by comicsansfanclub »

Hi Jordy,

Very nice job on improving the original website. I think that your first design is my favorite. I like how you've kept their original character and placed him in strategic places where he looks like part of the layout. The organization is also really nice and makes everything very easy to navigate. Great job. Excited to see your final.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Hazzie Castaneda*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

rmepinero

Post by rmepinero »

Hi Jordi,

I’m having a hard time deciding between your two designs honestly. The first one is a but playful but really focuses on organization and helping your audience navigate through your page. The second set is so great because of the theme you’re creating and I just love that it just fits what the store really is.

I agree with what a bunch of people are saying, that incorporating some imagery what really make either design super strong.

Great job!
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."

kendall_the_mann

Post by kendall_the_mann »

Hi Jordi!

I love Cap n Games! I think you really did it justice with the first website, down to the colors and their little mascot! I think the only thing I could suggest is playing with font color/weight, since the yellow is just a bit hard to read on the dark blue. Other than that these designs are really cool!

Awesome job :)
-Kendall Mann

aka_fefi

Post by aka_fefi »

Hi Jordi,

I think your first design is stronger but I really like the font from your second design is more fun. The designs have a lot of personality and look good. I would potentially try to thicken up the fonts if you stick with the ones you have in that design, they're a little bit on the thin side. I like that you used a number of shades of blue so that there's some differences and things stand out.
Stephanie Serpa

Everything I know about web design is from ~*myspace*~