Project 03 preliminary critique

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
comicsansfanclub

Re: Project 03 preliminary critique

Post by comicsansfanclub »

Hi Jacklyn,

Wow you did an amazing job! I like how you incorporated some of the original images from the website onto your design and kept that same color scheme. That was a really nice touch. All of your layouts are sooo good, but I'm leaning toward your first one the most. The only thing that I would change/ experiment with would be with the original logo. Right now, the original logo doesn't really fit with the aesthetic or type that you've chosen for your layout. I think that by making just a few adjustments to the original logo it will look great. I'm excited to see your final design.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Hazzie Castaneda*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

kendall_the_mann

Post by kendall_the_mann »

Hi Jacklyn!

I really like the layout of your second website! The cupcakes sitting by themselves on the background is so visually pleasing, I really like that it makes the rest of the webpage pop! I also really like the colors you use, they work really well together.

Awesome job!
-Kendall Mann

aka_fefi

Post by aka_fefi »

Hi Jacklyn,

I really like your designs, the pink is very cute. I like that you used their existing photos to make it more personalized. I think any of them would be good, maybe mix and match your favorite bits from each design so you end up with something fantastic.
Stephanie Serpa

Everything I know about web design is from ~*myspace*~