Feeling lost

Got a question for your instructor or classmates? Found a neat technique you want to share? Post 'em here.
Anayik

Feeling lost

Post by Anayik »

:shock:
Is anyone else feeling like they are just reeling with all of the information we are given in just one class session? I feel totally behind as I’m having to rewatch each class recording and a lot of the videos Michael gives us and pause every 15 seconds to take notes. I’m still trying to grasp selectors, haven’t even dared touching box theory yet. I’m sure I’ll get it if I keep on it but I’m totally in awe of anyone who feels like they are on top of it or on schedule...I haven’t even started project 2 yet!

Feeling very overwhelmed and wondering how everyone else is feeling??
Kiana Bohm

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Feeling lost

Post by Instructor »

Apologies for missing this one last week, Kiana. I understand the feeling of being overwhelmed. Web design is a lot to take in, even broken into chunks as I'm trying to do. I'm glad to hear you are watching the recorded videos, that's why I make them available to you guys. I'm always available for questions or clarifications, should you need them, so don't hesitate to ask away. Let me know what else I can do to help you with learning web design.
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173