"Oh Hi Mark"

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
IzzyB

"Oh Hi Mark"

Post by IzzyB »

Hello!

My name is Isabelle Bento but you can call me Izzy. This is my second year at TMCC and I am getting a dual degree in Graphic Design and Social Work. I want to get my Masters in Social Work and become a social worker that works with children in the foster system. But Graphic Design is my Passion so I am also getting a degree in that.

I like to create art in any way I can, whether that be graphic design, drawing, painting, crafting, or ceramics. I like to read books and manga, as well as watch anime or play with my pet turtle Haku.

A fun fact about me is that my last name in Japanese means 'Lunchbox', so my family and I like to joke that we are secretly billionaires because of all the Bento boxes. The funny thing is, we are not even Japanese.

I am looking forward to this semester and if you have any favorite anime shows or funny memes send them my way ;)
Last edited by IzzyB on Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

kendall_the_mann

Re: "Oh Hey Mark"

Post by kendall_the_mann »

A rick roll, in this the year of 2021... I appreciate this
-Kendall Mann

comicsansfanclub

Post by comicsansfanclub »

...did you... did just Rick Roll me? unbelievable. Anywho, that's a really cool looking sock puppet... I wouldn't want to be in that sock's shoe...
Also, I choose to believe that you are indeed a billionaire and I think I will use that information recklessly. Thank you izzy :)
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Hazzie Castaneda*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

ItsAllisxn

Post by ItsAllisxn »

Hi Izzy,
I noticed you had commented a wonderful synopsis about the fine art detail of my profile picture, but I had no idea you had such exquisite taste with your choice. I have personally never seen this fine piece of photography. I find it to be mysterious and attention-drawing due to the man's head not being in the picture. Who is he? What does he know? The arch of the back of the "puppet" says quite a lot as well. But the real art in this piece are the eyes. What do they tell? What stories has this puppet been through to get in this position today? Without examining this piece properly, I would have instantly found the man to be the antagonist. But I find a real evil in the eyes of the puppet, the true master manipulator. Thank you Izzy, this piece has really inspired me and brought upon a new way of thinking I wouldn't have had before.
Allison Hartmann - Kachow 8-)

Arisa

Re: "Oh Hi Mark"

Post by Arisa »

Actually, I am Japanese, but I love your surname. Bento is fun because you fill the box with your favorite foods and it's done!
:D Arisa Koike

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: "Oh Hi Mark"

Post by Instructor »

*sigh* Now I'm going to have Tommy Wiseau voice in my head for the rest of the evening. I'm going to be using his syntax on these welcome posts. You. Monster.

Ahaha! What a story, Mark.

Oh hai Izzy Lunchbox! Welcome to the GRC 175. Your broad based creativity will bring a neat point of view to the projects in this class. I'm super curious about your solutions to them.

I also need to start a meme thread in the Off Topic subforum. Thanks for the reminder.
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173