Hey, Hi, Hellooo

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
rmepinero

Hey, Hi, Hellooo

Post by rmepinero »

Hi guys!

My name is Rowena I'm in my second to last semester here and will be pursuing a career in graphic design. I also like cooking, baking, painting, drawing, and doing handlettering on the side and I guess my dream job would allow me to combine all of those things.

Anyways, I'm excited about this class. I had to code a website back in high school and I remember doing a website layout in Dan's class my first semester and I really loved it so I can't wait to do more of that kind of stuff. And I'm really happy to work alongside some of you guys again and to see what kinda stuff you guys end up creating this semester! :D
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Hey, Hi, Hellooo

Post by Instructor »

Hey there, Rowena. Welcome to GRC 175. If the website you built in your intro class got you interested, you're going to LOVE this class. We're going to get down into the nitty-gritty of everything here so you'll have a great foundation on which to build your skills.

Lessie: cooking, baking, painting, drawing, and hand lettering, eh? Sounds like your dream gig is to run your own little café. One of the artsy ones with a chalkboard menu and sandwich board outside and a take one leave one lending library inside. And a café cat, of course.
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173