Intro

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
Krueckl

Intro

Post by Krueckl »

Hey Everyone,

My name is Kathy. I'm in the graphic design track. I have a degree in journalism, speech language pathology+audiology and early childhood special education. I'm pretty certain this will be my last area of study. I worked as a therapist for 5 years and took graphic design on the side out of curiosity and haven't stopped. I'm also a silver smith and have a website made with square space but, I'd prefer to make my own! I just started a desktop publishing job at UNR and am currently learning ADA accessibility and remediation which has been super challenging yet fun. I know I'll learn a lot in this class and am very excited for it.
:) KATHY RUECKL

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Intro

Post by Instructor »

Welcome to GRC 175, Kathy! I'm glad to have you.

See now, you say web design is going to be your last area of study, but some how I don't believe that. ;) I suspect five years from now we'll find you studying, I don't know, agriculture or something. Someone with your range of skills (a speech therapist, silver smith, jornalist) is always questing for more knowledge.

This class will definitely help you out with your silver smithing website since you'll be able to really dig into the code (at least as much a Squarespace lets you) and REALLY customize your website to your needs.
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173