Hi guys!

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
hmayooo

Hi guys!

Post by hmayooo »

My name is Hayley Mayo, I'm 22 and I am in the web/UI track and I hope to eventually become a UI/UX designer! Initially I wanted to pursue the motion graphics track, but graphic design has always come somewhat naturally to me and I also love to troubleshoot and solve problems, so I think UI/UX design is a good in-between. I'm not very far into the program since I have worked full time for the past 4 years, but I'm excited to finally be getting started on some non general education stuff! In my free time I like going to the gym, watching youtube, and I've recently found a new passion in learning languages. Excited to see what everyone comes up with this semester!
~Hayley Mayo~

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Hi guys!

Post by Instructor »

Welcome to GRC 175 Hayley. I think you'll have fun in this class. If you're interested in UI/UX, let me know and I can send you all sorts of interesting supplementary materials. Also, this class should tickle your language learning hobby since you'll be learning two programming languages in here (and a little eeny tiny bit of a third). I'm really curious to see what solutions you come up with for the projects I'm assigning.

If you have questions or concerns, always fell free to ping me. I try to make myself pretty broadly available.
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173