Prokect 3 Final

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
Abused Oreo

Prokect 3 Final

Post by Abused Oreo »

I feel like my site still needs work and doesn't feel complete yet. I have most of it up for now. Came out a lot better than i was expecting which is great!

http://www.grc175.com/student/fall-2019 ... roject-03/
Taylor Von Stetina

trixiapanda

Re: Prokect 3 Final

Post by trixiapanda »

Your website is very clean and I like how the colors are working well within the design. All the other pages are visually consistent, and the purple transparent box on top of the background image is looking cool!! Great job!!
♡ Trixia Benitez

NalaniN

Post by NalaniN »

Hi Taylor,

Great work! The subject matter of the images fit perfectly with the page topics, and the sans serif fonts feel clean and modern. You probably would want to adjust some of the text alignments. I think most of us ran out of time and would have liked to do more. :)
Very nice work!
Nalani Nickles

katyroses

Post by katyroses »

Hi Taylor,
I really like the purple and the typography! It is very clean. I also like the images you picked.
Katelyn R. Brooke

adriannageo

Post by adriannageo »

You did a good job! I felt the same way about my design, like there's not enough in it but honestly I think it's fine.
Adrianna George

genesis_urena

Post by genesis_urena »

Hello!

You choose vivid colors and legible type. Apart from the Home page, all your photos display well in terms of quality. It looks great.
GENESISURENA

tandyg

Post by tandyg »

:!: So this is what a good site looks like. Wow. I can get to each page link and its great the use of the gradient. Your way on top of the sites and layout with the style guide in line and work you put into it. Thanks for posting.
Tandy G
GRC 175, Web Design and Publishing I, Fall 2019
Truckee Meadows Community College

Fear The Deer

Post by Fear The Deer »

Hi Taylor!

I like how it turned out! The only think that stands out to me is the home page image is very pixelated, though the others look good! Considering how sparse the original sshs site is, I think you did a good job making what info they had more interesting.
Jessica Laughead

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Great use of transparency on your website, Taylor. It lets your well chosen background images shine through without restricting your content areas or navigation. Each image communicates something about the school, what it offers, and what the page that image appears on is trying to tell you. Good use of the school's colors, too. I especially like the block of purple for your page content. It immediately draws the eye to the page info. Always a good thing on an informational website. You contrast is outstanding throughout this layout, especially up in the navigation. The nav itself is easy to see and use. The whole design has a very nice liquidity to it. It looks pretty darn good at a variety of resolutions.

Your inner pages feel a little sparse in terms on content. I keep looking for more there, but there is none. I would also have liked to see a little more margin around the top navigation, which is tight at the top and bottom.

Nice work!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

smartinez33

Post by smartinez33 »

Hi Taylor! The homepage image is a bit pixelated, but everything looks great. It's simple and clean; also, the rest images look great.
________
Sandra Martinez