Project 3 Preliminary

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
emilyduke

Project 3 Preliminary

Post by emilyduke »

Here are my project 3 roughs. The first one I would like to parallax, the second is just a standard site. For both I was trying to create a minimalist style- the first i wanted to incorporate small accents of colors of rainbow kind of like the apple logo thing.

Let me know what you think!
Attachments
tmcc-01.jpg
tmcc-2ndpage-01.jpg
tmcc-mobile-home-01.jpg
tmcc-mobile-2-01.jpg
tmcc-02.jpg
tmcc-2ndpage-02.jpg
tmcc-mobile-home-02.jpg
tmcc-home-2-02.jpg
Starfish ✩ emily duke

tweetysmurf2350

Re: Project 3 Preliminary

Post by tweetysmurf2350 »

These are very simple, but they are simple in a good way. Of the two I think I like the top one better. It looks clean and professional and has just a touch of color.
Terri J. Taber

"Happiness can be found in even the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore

Drakula

Post by Drakula »

Your designs are really good for this project. I think the first ones have more ump with your color usage.
Dana Drakulich-King

kayla.pressburger

Post by kayla.pressburger »

I really like both of your designs! They are both modern and professional looking. I think your first layout with the parallaxing would make a more ineresting website. I’m not a big fan of that bright blue bar at the top though, so you may try changing the color to something else.
Kayla Pressburger

raton de biblioteca

Post by raton de biblioteca »

I like the first designs, maybe bring in more color? Or a color palette that helps bring out the search blue.
Rachel Cao
We are all just having too much fun ;)

evexhouses

Post by evexhouses »

I really like the last ones! Your use of betty black is super professional and the image gallery layout is smart!
~"Graphic Design is my passion" -idk

-Evelyn Lopez

veronica chapman

Post by veronica chapman »

i think i prefer the first design. i think the colors give it a bit more interest.

clawson

Post by clawson »

Both clean designs, I like added color with the first one with the blue bar best. Nice photo of students using apple computers.
Clara Lawson

Stasiavous

Post by Stasiavous »

I can't decide! I think I lean towards the first one because it has a pop of color? Maybe add some TMCC green to your blue and "Betty Black" ;-)
Staci Wilson

"I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure" -Not too sure

matt

Post by matt »

I love how you used Iw negative space with these designs. Everything is laid out and looks clean. I like them both although I would prob go with the first set because it just looks more visually appealing to me.
Matty James