Project 2 Preliminary Worky Works

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
kayla.pressburger

Re: Project 2 Preliminary Worky Works

Post by kayla.pressburger »

I’m the most drawn to your second layout! The vintagey colors of the image go really well with the type you chose. If you go with that one, you might want to align your navigation buttons with your paragraph box. I also really like the image and the type of your fourth layout. Your type kinda gets lost on that one though, so you may have to find a different spot for it. Nice work!
Kayla Pressburger

themeg98

Post by themeg98 »

I like number three with the white car and stripes its very clean and honestly caught my eye first.
Megan Horner
"Stay made of Lightning"

hiitsyuri24

Post by hiitsyuri24 »

I like the last one (car with smoke), and I think the image is really cool. My suggestion would be work on the paragraph. I would not use all capitalized font.
Yuri Aoki

Stasiavous

Post by Stasiavous »

I'm having a hard time choosing which layout I like the best. I think I'm leaning towards the second one. Although I'm not a giant fan of the typeface you used. It has an art deco feel which doesn't feel very car race-y to me. Love what you did!
Staci Wilson

"I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure" -Not too sure

Tickosity

Post by Tickosity »

I do like both of your redesigns. I prefer the first homepage and I think that both of the interior pages work well. My one critique would be with layout 4 the text is getting difficult to read.
Latham Furman

Big_DaDdy

Post by Big_DaDdy »

wow Kaitlyn, bad ass. I'm vibing the second one hands down, from the layout to the typeface chosen to the photography being used.
Love it all, the only thing I would play around with on your second one would be alignments, spacing. Considering how type aligns with photos and overall layout.
Awesome work Kaitlyn! :)
Jason Alavez

tandyg

Post by tandyg »

I like the idea to combine the imagery. The way these layouts look I would had thought you were a born mechanic. Great pictures.
Tandy G
GRC 175, Web Design and Publishing I, Fall 2019
Truckee Meadows Community College