Project 3 - Final

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
erika.murray

Project 3 - Final

Post by erika.murray »

Hi everyone!

My Project 3 is done and ready for viewing.
I really wanted to keep the TMCC green but pair it with a contrasting black as well as a bold blue color to add interest.
The home page is meant to be bold and interesting in contrast to the current GRC page.
Most of the pages are simple and straightforward so that the viewer does not have a hard time finding information about the GRC program.

Thank you everyone for sharing all of your creative ideas throughout the semester!

Enjoy: http://www.grc175.com/student/fall_2017 ... /home.html
Fate, my friend, you say the strangest things

Erika Murray

Kyler_Rose

Re: Project 3 - Final

Post by Kyler_Rose »

Great job on your website it looks amazing you it really good, my only problem with it is your buttons on the home page, i think you should have made the hole box a clickable link instead of just the text. But overall you did an amazing job.
Kyler Rose

Ariesboxsye

Post by Ariesboxsye »

Honestly thought the Navigation wouldn't work here, but to my surprise I really like it, in fact the links being spread out is my favorite design feature in this site. Over all amazing job, I really don't have much to say aside that.
~Names Aries Shelley~

SerenDark

Post by SerenDark »

Your site is very unique and very cool! I love the way you worked with the grid, and the proper navbar on the right side of the inner pages is a nice touch. I adore how your design elements even match your creative font, or vice versa! It has a very nice, blocky feel overall and I really dig it. I miss how there isn't more blue across the site.
=== Olivia Putnam ===
SerenDark on:
Steam, Twitch, Discord

Moderator for DreadedCone's Twitch channel & Discord server.
Illustration, design, and Dark Souls game enthusiast.

====================

breezy

Post by breezy »

Hey,

I loved seeing all your amazing designs this semester, great job!
"A day without laughter is a day wasted." - Charlie Chaplin

Brianna Mick

ktwy

Post by ktwy »

This website is pure GOLD! I love every part of it. You did a fantastic job with layout, fonts, spacing, everything!!

fjbo

Post by fjbo »

It's very bold, high contrast and very edgy!

The Strong: Effort. Colors. Layout. Sub-navigation. This page is all done in HTML and CSS with a lot of content you deserve a lot of kudos for that. It's clear that you put a lot of effort and work into your project The imagery is very professional. The colors are really cool some how you managed to give them a twist just by balancing them with white that is very impressive. The layout is very detailed and consistent and works very good with your colors. Having a sub navigation to break down the extensive sections is great, helpful and easy to use.

The Not-So Strong: Homepage Layout. There is obviously not a lot to say here, but I feel that your Homepage layout does not match the rest of your website and the navigation is not intuitive. I believe that this layout is your comfort zone and you would get very cool designs if you step out of it every now and then. Maybe you could have use the same abstract image that you put on every page's banner instead of the solid color blocks in your buttons so they could have blended with the style of the rest of your website better without rethinking your layout.

I am a big fan of your illustration design and your typography posters, I think you are very amazing on those.
FJBO

FRANCISCO JAVIER BECERRA-ORTIZ