Project 2 - Larry Rubald

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
Ravana

Project 2 - Larry Rubald

Post by Ravana »

Here's my Project 2 for your consideration....
http://grc175.com/student/fall_2011/law ... /index.php

Edit: I should probably mention I went back to the drawing board after the roughs were presented. I think it turned out a lot better.
This post has been brought to you by the letter X, the number 5, and Larry Rubald.
"It's irony at a base level, but I like it." ~Bill Hicks

olddragon

Re: Project 2 - Larry Rubald

Post by olddragon »

This site seems very complete. It looks really good. I think it works well for the subject matter and the audience. All that info in there in a great way. My only suggestion is the headlines on the pages don't read very well. I don't know what font it is but it seems too close, almost blurred together. And I am on the school monitor, so it can't be the monitor. Perhaps there is a better choice. Otherwise it's great.
Arlene Williams
Old dragons get tired but they can still flame. Beware!

smith206

Post by smith206 »

Your overall layout is good but some of your type is flat out unreadable. Change some of your fonts and you will be solid.
Kyle Smith

brienicole

Post by brienicole »

aweee. I miss the black and red. and I CAN NOT believe hillary hasnt said anything about the pink..haha..
Yes though. Its complete and looks good.
~Brianne Porterfield
"What a crazy random happenstance!"

mminten

Post by mminten »

Huge improvement over the original. I don't like the color you picked for the links. Nav menu works great but I agree with Kyle maybe changing the header font would work for readability.
Matthew Minten - GRC 175 - Fall 2011

Vi_Vi

Post by Vi_Vi »

Very nice re-design. Navigation and rollovers are very nice and clear. And I also like how you have the home and site map on the bottom of the page.
Vy Tat...

Dave

Post by Dave »

i love the design and the colors. it's just a little thing, but when going between pages, the site shifts a little bit, could just be my browser though....
David Bjerre

I found sand!

TinaBodden

Post by TinaBodden »

I like your hardwood floor (as it mimics that of a dance floor). I wish you would have picked a different type face for your headers on each page. It tends to blend together and makes it hard to read.
~Tina Bodden~

LindsWalters

Post by LindsWalters »

Your buttons on your sight all work and most of the type goes well with it. Although your headlining type bleeds together. if you work on that it would look great.
Lindsey Walters

Ravana

Post by Ravana »

Dave wrote:i love the design and the colors. it's just a little thing, but when going between pages, the site shifts a little bit, could just be my browser though....
It's because some pages are only as long as the browser window, and some are longer. So on the longer one's, the scroll bar pops up making the browser recalculate where the center of the page is.
This post has been brought to you by the letter X, the number 5, and Larry Rubald.
"It's irony at a base level, but I like it." ~Bill Hicks