Project 2 Charlie Lipon

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
MadBroChadBro

Project 2 Charlie Lipon

Post by MadBroChadBro »

http://grc175.com/student/fall_2011/cha ... project_2/

The links that work are all rollover links and turn red. If it doesn't turn red, it is not a link. It shouldn't be confusing. I was unable to use java like I had planned. I was sick for a week, so I changed it a little.
Charlie Lipon
"Why you mad Bro"

olddragon

Re: Project 2 Charlie Lipon

Post by olddragon »

Really like your homepage, except Special Promotions might be better on two lines. It barely fits into the width, at least on my monitor. Everything else looks great, except a little bit of code shows up on the Shop page. That happened to me when I didn't close a div tag right or something like that. But a really good job overall.
Arlene Williams
Old dragons get tired but they can still flame. Beware!

smith206

Post by smith206 »

Looks good I would recommend maybe a margin from the top of the browser with your outer div. Just seems like your site is pushed up there, maybe like 20px or something would do it just my opinion. Other than that it looks good. I like the transparency with the navigation as well.
Kyle Smith

mminten

Post by mminten »

Looks good, the image on the homepage to awhile to load but that could just be my internet acting up. I would try to be consistent and stick with a black background with white text on all the pages rather than switching back and forth.
Matthew Minten - GRC 175 - Fall 2011

Vi_Vi

Post by Vi_Vi »

Great website. Front page looks good, just like the one you showed on preliminary, the rest of the site is a bit plain...it's not really consistent with what's shown on the home page.
Vy Tat...

Dave

Post by Dave »

i agree with vy, the home page looks great, but the rest looks bland
David Bjerre

I found sand!

TinaBodden

Post by TinaBodden »

Looks good. I would like to see a little more imagery.
~Tina Bodden~

LindsWalters

Post by LindsWalters »

I like how you went with the simpleness of the website. the homepage turned out good. along with going into the shopping page where you can click on the categories and it comes up.
Lindsey Walters