Hello Everyone!

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
susielang

Hello Everyone!

Post by susielang »

Hi everyone, my name is Susie. This is my first web design class and I am looking forward to learning about building sites and how to code. I am majoring in graphic communications.

I enjoy working in Illustrator and Photoshop. So far, in the graphics program I have really liked learning about typography, page layout, and learning new things in indesign, illustrator, and photoshop. It has been a lot of hard work but so worth it!

In my spare time I love to read, draw, see what is new on Netflix, hang out with friends, and of course spoil my cats.

I'm looking forward to the rest of the semester and getting to learn more about all of you :-)
Susie Lang

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by Instructor »

Hello, Susie. Welcome to GRC 175! I hope you've been enjoying these first few classes. Remember those page layout lessons. Page layout translates directly across to web design. The only thing added is interactivity. I look forward to seeing what websites you'll design for us all.

Don't forget to put your name in your signature as well so you have a name sig like everyone else.
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173