Live Long and Prosper

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
tweetysmurf2350

Live Long and Prosper

Post by tweetysmurf2350 »

Hi Everyone,
My name is Terri Taber and I am 30 years young. I won't be in class on Wednesday because I have having life changing weight loss surgery, so you will get to see less and less of me each class. How Exciting!

Anyways, about me. I have been doing graphics since 2007 where I went to Purdue University for a semester and got on the dean's list. I enjoy doing all types of graphics and I am very intrigued by web design ever since I got my first taste of it in GRC 119 last semester.

As you can tell from my quote. I am a huge geek! My main fandoms are Harry Potter, Star Trek, Marvel, and Stargate. I even designed my own tattoos for two of my fandoms.

Anyways, that's about it, see you all next week as I begin a new and exciting part of my life.
Terri J. Taber

"Happiness can be found in even the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Live Long and Prosper

Post by Instructor »

Peace and long life, Terri Taber.

So your goal is to fade away like Marty McFly in the bad timeline? I'll remember you. As will the rest of the class.

Welcome to GRC 175. I think you're going to have too much fun in this class. I do my best to make a pretty dry subject seem interesting. We'll pack your brain full of knowledge and see how much it can hold. If you have questions, always feel free to hit me up via email or the forum. My goal is to make sure you can build a pretty kickass website whenever you need to by the end of the semester.
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

Obvious Instructor Sockpuppet

Post by Obvious Instructor Sockpuppet »

Look at all the nerds in here!

NEEEEEEERRRRDDDDSSS!

[youtube]https://youtu.be/tZVdR19E5mU[/youtube]
- Totally NOT Michael Ganschow-Green

~ "Why are you doing this to us?" - The Fall 2018 GRC 175 Class

Stasiavous

Post by Stasiavous »

Hi Terri! I had Gastric Sleeve surgery 3 years ago! 100 lbs down and still going! Reach out if you have questions - I'm here for you! :D
Staci Wilson

"I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure" -Not too sure

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Cool! Another fader! We should put up a picture of you two and watch you fade away.

"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

Stasiavous

Post by Stasiavous »

"Fader" :lol:
Staci Wilson

"I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure" -Not too sure

tandyg

Post by tandyg »

Hi Terri,

Going to miss you in class. I will hope for a speedy recovery for you. Looking forward to future posts with you in class.

Tandy
Tandy G
GRC 175, Web Design and Publishing I, Fall 2019
Truckee Meadows Community College