[Final Critique] Project 2

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
SerenDark

[Final Critique] Project 2

Post by SerenDark »

Hello! My websites are mostly finished, but I was desiring to hear feedback from this critique before I finalized them and made them live, so as to have less changes to make later.

I went with the mostly green design, as it was the popular choice and I felt that the friendlier spirit of it was more fitting than the creepy red design, though that one was cool too.

For the changes I made, I rearranged the type a bit, added texture to the plain background and header bar, made the nav bar horizontal, and added a forever loading gif. My goal was to make it more interesting visually, while still being in theme of very light horror and having some facet of memes.
To see the gif in action, there's an attachment or you can view it here:
https://i.gyazo.com/e0bd76837f742c0cca2 ... 7d258d.gif

I recommend the attachment, as it's a more accurate representation than the above link, though the quality is lowered in both.
final_home.jpg
final_dropdown.jpg
final1.gif
=== Olivia Putnam ===
SerenDark on:
Steam, Twitch, Discord

Moderator for DreadedCone's Twitch channel & Discord server.
Illustration, design, and Dark Souls game enthusiast.

====================

Cassiebowers

Re: [Final Critique] Project 2

Post by Cassiebowers »

I think you are good to go. It looks really good and I can't think of anything you need to change. I like what you did with the nav bar.
Cassandra Bowers

susielang

Post by susielang »

Nav bar looking good!
Susie Lang

chaytothet

Post by chaytothet »

Ok, maybe my internet is crappy.

It was a little slow on the uptake of your castle image, which is stunning btw. I love your personal page!

Zombo is a little on the iffy in my opinion, I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted to know what a newzletter would look and sound like. I know it's the point, but I wanted you to finish the site!! Finally!

It looks really nice though, kudos!
-Chalyn

Just because my path is different doesn't mean I'm lost
-Gerard Abrams

Peelio

Post by Peelio »

Hi,

The final website design is working well. The updates to the navigation and graphics worked well to add to the overall horror theme, plus the gif is a nice addition. Can't wait to see it live. :)
Melissa Peel

breezy

Post by breezy »

Hey,

Love the zombie! Great website!
"A day without laughter is a day wasted." - Charlie Chaplin

Brianna Mick

Kyler_Rose

Post by Kyler_Rose »

These are still just the conspects for the website, they needed to be fully built, other other than that they look nice and feel nice, even though it is only the home page. there is not much to go off of.
Kyler Rose