preliminary

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
breezy

Re: preliminary

Post by breezy »

Hey,

I really like the blue darkroom layout, the blue text is the tiniest bit bright which makes it hard to look at, but love the color. I would make your body text just a tad bigger and the leading is a little tight. Overall love the design!

Cheers,
"A day without laughter is a day wasted." - Charlie Chaplin

Brianna Mick

Pearl_Underwood

Post by Pearl_Underwood »

I saw your originals, and thought they were nice, but i really like the first one. It just is a little more interesting than the second, and the colors just are more striking, and inviting than the second. Good job!
~Pearl Underwood~

SerenDark

Post by SerenDark »

Both designs are very nice and unique from each other! They're definitely artsy.

I like the composition and organization of the red and white design better, but the blue design is far more friendly and visually interesting. In the blue design, the bright cyan against a white background is hard to read, and I almost wonder if the black text in the nav should be a shade of purple that can be eyedropped from the photo you're using. Such a purple might make for a nice accent, too. With the page with the sphere, I feel like the text on the left is too large and, for the text on the right, it's getting disrupted by the horizon line in the image. I would like to see the type shrunk a little and entirely above the horizon line on that side. Or maybe merely moved up without shrinking, to be contained between both horizontal lines in the imagery.
=== Olivia Putnam ===
SerenDark on:
Steam, Twitch, Discord

Moderator for DreadedCone's Twitch channel & Discord server.
Illustration, design, and Dark Souls game enthusiast.

====================

chaytothet

Post by chaytothet »

Very nice designs!

I like the contrast of the light ball one though. It's super eye-catching!
-Chalyn

Just because my path is different doesn't mean I'm lost
-Gerard Abrams