Preliminary 2 Roughs, by Francisco

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
breezy

Re: Preliminary 2 Roughs, by Francisco

Post by breezy »

Hey,

I like your fourth design the best! It is the only one that seems like it's coming from a natural view point. The blur around the edge of the picture is a little distracting and interferes with the text in some areas. Great job overall!

Cheers,
"A day without laughter is a day wasted." - Charlie Chaplin

Brianna Mick

Pearl_Underwood

Post by Pearl_Underwood »

I like the last two designs. I like the third, showing the sugar cane field, and how natural that looked. In the fourth design, I liked the layout, colors, and the colorfulness of the food that stood out.
~Pearl Underwood~

SerenDark

Post by SerenDark »

Designs 1 and 4 are the best, I feel.
I would like to see some of the more expressive, creative fonts from design 2 in design 4, I think. It could make the very modern, businessy professional design have a little more fun flavor to it. You might also change the shape of the nav bar from a rectangle to be rounded on the far sides, to go along with the corporation logo.
=== Olivia Putnam ===
SerenDark on:
Steam, Twitch, Discord

Moderator for DreadedCone's Twitch channel & Discord server.
Illustration, design, and Dark Souls game enthusiast.

====================

chaytothet

Post by chaytothet »

I really enjoy the first design, I'm not sure if the other's could be modified to be interior pages. But in my opinion, I would use the first for the main page and the third for the interior pages. This would show the contrast between the industrial, and the plant the sugar comes from.
-Chalyn

Just because my path is different doesn't mean I'm lost
-Gerard Abrams