Prelim Project 2

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
Pearl_Underwood

Re: Prelim Project 2

Post by Pearl_Underwood »

These are both great websites! I do love the colors, and the way that orange pops out. I like the first page with the lady holding her hair. I think either the salon chairs, or the lady with the rollers would do just fine for your second page. The only thing I would work on is the type. I think there needs to be some separation between the credit cards, and what you offer. I think if that was a bit more organized, or spaced it would be perfect. Overall everything is simple, yet classy. Great job, Hannah!!!
~Pearl Underwood~

SerenDark

Post by SerenDark »

Both designs are absolutely gorgeous! I adore the grayscale + color concept and the way you've arranged your layouts. Layout 2 feels more social and inviting. The only thing I would say is to maybe enlarge the size of your text, or for the additional page maybe lower the opacity of the background image a tiny smidge (or put a solid black layer over it with very low opacity) to help with clarity for the text.
=== Olivia Putnam ===
SerenDark on:
Steam, Twitch, Discord

Moderator for DreadedCone's Twitch channel & Discord server.
Illustration, design, and Dark Souls game enthusiast.

====================

Cassiebowers

Post by Cassiebowers »

I like your second design better. I like how you added the grey bar over the whole layout and your use of black and white with only one color. Maybe make the "about" on the about page a bit bigger, or use the font you used for the title.
Cassandra Bowers

Marco_Horta1

Post by Marco_Horta1 »

hello Hanna,
Both designs are really nice, but I personally go towards the second this is really original and creative way call the attention of anyone, well done. very well balance with a hint of color
"Whoever is trying to bring you down, is already below you"- KUSHANDWIZDOM
Marco Horta

chaytothet

Post by chaytothet »

It's beautiful.

I like the first and second about pages. I think you should make the one with the chairs the home page, and the one with the curlers, just a classic salon item, the about page. I love the black and white with Orange though, very classy!
-Chalyn

Just because my path is different doesn't mean I'm lost
-Gerard Abrams