Project One Final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
darian_p

Re: Project One Final

Post by darian_p »

I like the imagery you used, but maybe change the color of the project buttons so it doesn't take away from that.
bImage
Darian Potichny

Peelio

Post by Peelio »

Hello,
The design is looking good! The font at the top works well with the artist theme. Try the TMCC logo in black and it might work better aligned to the text next to it. The images are neat! I like how the portrait photo looks taped to the page.
Melissa Peel

Jose_M

Post by Jose_M »

Kyler_Rose,
Digital! nice. Colors are awesome and so is the theme/concept. The things to improve on are justifying your body copy and hierarchy between your subheads and links and so on.

Jose Macias.
Jose Macias.

breezy

Post by breezy »

I like the personal feel to your website, I would choose a more consistent font and the lime green is a little bright to look at especially on a computer monitor but over all really like it!
"A day without laughter is a day wasted." - Charlie Chaplin

Brianna Mick

Pearl_Underwood

Post by Pearl_Underwood »

Very unique. I like the tools you used, and the buttons. Awesome!
~Pearl Underwood~

chaytothet

Post by chaytothet »

I really like this layout, I have a few suggestions, but I'd like to start out with I really really like your layout,

So I have a thought since you've already committed to the Lime green and it's really working for you, what if you were to convert all the imagery to a monochromatic lime green and used strips of a darker grey to really emphasize the lime greenness of it all. Just a thought :)
-Chalyn

Just because my path is different doesn't mean I'm lost
-Gerard Abrams